ROTARY CLUB OF PETERBOROUGH-KAWARTHA’S ANNUAL CHRISTMAS AUCTION
Stoneguide Realty Ltd. is once again proud to be a sponsor of the Rotary Club of Peterborough-Kawartha’s Annual Christmas Auction. The proceeds from this auction support various projects and commitments that Rotary is involved in. The Rotary Club has committed $100,000 to Hospice Peterborough’s Every Moment Matters Campaign to build a new facility.
The auction will run from November 24 – December 4, 2016. Great deals and opportunities can be found at: www.rotaryauctions.net
ALZHEIMER’S SOCIETY OF PETERBOROUGH, KAWARTHA LAKES, NORTHUMBERLAND AND HALIBURTON
For the past 9 years, Stoneguide has partnered with Scotiabank to organize a charity golf tournament in support of the Alzheimers Society of Peterborough, Kawartha Lakes, Northumberland and Haliburton. Under the leadership of our own Ben Shaughnessy and Scotiabank’s Brian O’Toole, we have raised over $170,000 to support the programs offered by the Alzheimer’s Society. All of this while having a great day of golf, too!
We are proud to have supported the following organizations and events in the past 2 years:
- Friends Of Honduran Children
- Elizabeth Stalteri Memorial Tournament
- Rotary Club Of Bridgenorth-Ennismore-Lakefield Annual Golf Tournament
- Rotary Club Of Peterborough’s Music For Life Program
- Rotary Club Of Peterborough-Kawartha’s Ribfest
- H.O.P.E. (Helping Others Participate Equally)
- United Way Of Peterborough And District
- Walk For ALS
- Peterborough Theatre Guild’s Production Of “Cats”